Call for AI disruptors: Tech Silu is selecting 10 Italian Startups for GMIC Beijing, the AI Global Conference in China. Apply now!
Are you an AI Disruptor? Then … You can’t ignore China.
- “BAT (Baidu, Alibaba, and Tencent) are getting ready to do battle with US giants to deliver AI online” – Technologyreview
- “23% of the authors of papers presented at the 2017 AAAI Conference on Artificial Intelligence were Chinese” – Quartz
- “As its capacity for innovation deepens, China has become one of the leading global hubs for AI development.” – McKinsey
What is GMIC Beijing?
- GMIC is a global tech conference network, and it is Beijing largest cross-border tech conference: 40,000 innovators from 60 countries.
- GMIC has been the launch platform for Didi, Rovio’s Angry Birds, Halfbrick’s Fruit Ninja, Xiaomi & Huawei and a gateway to Alibaba, Tencent, Baidu, Google, Facebook, Qualcomm and many more.
Apply here: www.f6s.com/techsilu
DL for application: 18th March 2018
For the selected startups a special discounted participation fee of 185€ that covers professional translation (Company’s elevator pitch Chinese fine-tuning ), printed marketing material, virtual representation at Tech Silu’s booth with Chinese-speaking Industry Experts and video support for the whole duration of GMIC Beijing.
For the non-selected Startups participation is still available at the discounted fee of 385€.
Slots are limited and time is ticking …don’t miss this opportunity, apply now!
For further information: email@example.com