OTEC2018: Tech Silu hosts Beijing’s biggest Startup Competition in Italy, rewarding Italian excellence.
The Overseas Talent and Entrepreneurship Conference (OTEC) of Beijing’s Chaoyang District, is arriving in Italy, thanks to Tech Silu, to select the best Italian Startups.
OTEC is an annual conference in Beijing that aims to secure funding for startups. The event has been held consecutively for four years and has attracted more than 12000 entrepreneurs, 3000 projects, and 100 investment organizations from 20 countries and regions along the way. The 2017 series begun in April and has spanned across 20 overseas entrepreneurship competitions in Eastern U.S., Seattle, Chicago, Silicon Valley, Sydney, Thailand, Kuala Lumpur, Israel, Japan, Singapore, London, Germany, Finland and other cities.
This year OTEC2018 will have a new country joining in with a dedicated competition for its startups:
“OTEC2018 ITALIA PITCH COMPETITION”
The selection process is composed of 3 steps:
- Pre-selection online of the best Italian startups through F6S;
- Selection of 8 startups which will take part in the first event “OTEC Italia Pitch Competition” on 29th June 2018 @ Dentons Italia HQ ( Milan ).
- A judging panel, experts of the China-European startup ecosystems, will select 2 startups, winners of OTEC Italia.
The winning startups (2) will be invited to attend the international conference, take part in the final OTEC Competition and meet China’s Top VC’s and investors in Beijing.
- Reimbursed Flights and Free Accommodation to Beijing to attend OTEC Conference, and partake to the final pitch competition on the 10th of August;
- Participate in the Startup Tour alongside the top startups around the world;
- Winners and Finalists (8) will automatically be shortlisted to ISIC2018 ( Italian Scaleup Initiative in China ) : Tech Silu’s leading acceleration and soft landing program in China for Italian entrepreneurs and startups innovating at the cutting edge of technology entering China.
- “Phoenix plan” (a governmental financing policy): 100,000 RMB financing (valued at Eur 15,000);
- Recommendations to Angels and VCs in China;
- Opportunities to get 1 – 3 months free working space;
- Consulting assistance on the industrial and commercial registration, tax agency and other related laws and policies.
This is an exclusive opportunity to fast track your startup’s expansion into China, build an international network of high-level connections, and learn valuable insights from leading VC’s and investors.
To find out more about judging criteria and eligibility check the list on the press release at this link.
Venue: Dentons Italia ( Milan )
Application Starts: 02/05/2018
Ready for the Challenge?
More info contact us: email@example.com
STAY TUNED, BE SOCIAL @TECHSILU